Monday 29 November 2010

Anim-it, a handy tool for making 2D animations, easier...


The software is still in development. Currently, this is a student project, but the student (me, obviously), really fancies to make a public distribution.

Basically, it will depends how the thing goes on during the next few months. But it grows up quickly for the moment, so think I will be able to make a complete software. At least with basic functionalities. For the rest, let's see what's happening on this blog until the first public release!

So, about the development time. I think I will be able to publish a beta version between April and July. But it is only expectations. But be sure I will really get involve on this project, at least until next summer.

I'll write another post soon (well, as soon as I can) to describe the current features, the must-do ones, what I really fancy to do, and what I will need to bring out of my mind.

To finish, a last word that I would like to say. Just come to see me again on this blog if you are keen on this project, and above all don't hesitate to share your ideas with me (i will write the mail address of the project soon on the right side panel).

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment